Department of Dermatology at Al Jedaani Hospital, Jeddah provides comprehensive care for people who seek answers about conditions and diseases of their skin, mucous membranes, hair and nails. Mayo Clinic's skin specialists (dermatologists and dermatopathologists) diagnose and treat hundreds of conditions, including many that are rare or complex. They work closely with you and your health care team to understand and address your dermatologic needs and give you the right answers the first time.
We provide the best Skin care Service either for rejuvenation, diagnosis or Management and Enhance all facilities for patient Satisfaction.
- Allergic Disorders (Dermatitis urticaria).
- Pigmentary Disorders (melasma vitiligo ).
- papulosquamous disorders( psoriasis lichen planus)
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring for 24 hours.
- Infection disorders
- Bacterial : ( Acne, impetigo)
- Fungal : (Pityriasis alba or versicolor, t.capitise).
- Viral : (Herpes simplex 12, herpex zoster, wart)
- Parasitic : (Scabies, pediculosis, leishmaniasis )
- Bullous disease (Pemphigus vulgaris, bullous pemphigoid)
- Metabolic disease (Amyloidosis)
- Sexual transmitted disease (Molluscum contagiosum)
- Laser hair removal
- Fractional laser ( post acne scar, skin tags removal)
- Q-Switched laser
- Phototherapy (NB-UVB).
- PRP (face and hair)
- Mesotherapay (face and hair)